RCC Gives Back To Sick Kids and the City Of Vaughan
RCC Gives Back
Tony Romanelli, Owner of RCC gives back to Sick Kids and the City Of Vaughan as well as other charitable foundations every year.
Every Christmas RCC Waterproofing helps out deserving families from the Sick Kids Foundation, providing gifts for the entire family to make a difficult time a little less stressful and more enjoyable for them all.
The staff at RCC Waterproofing take the time to individually wrap each and every gift to make it extra special for each child.
This year was extra special, the president of RCC Waterproofing, Tony Romanelli, donated over $100,000.00 worth of toys (2 truckloads!) to The City of Vaughan toy drive. He has also donated $10,000 to help provide wells for clean drinking water in undeveloped countries.
Tony has put a lot of his personal time in helping with local charities around the community each and every year. Aside from donating a $75,000 capital contribution for the building of the new Hospice Vaughan, they have one of their employees on the board who is dedicated to bettering our community.
More RCC Waterproofing News
RCC Waterproofing and Foundation Repairs has been servicing Ontario customers for 96 years. Their repairs have outlived lifetime warranties by at least two times. The company provides professionally trained sales representatives to view, assess and quote on repairs. The installers are employees of RCC and most have long term working relationships. RCC carries full insurance including WSIB coverage and HST registration.
RCC Waterproofing offers:
- A Lifetime Waterproofing Guarantee!
- 24-hour emergency services for Ontario residences
- Fully trained technical sales representatives to view, assess and quote the repair
- 96 years of third-generation family success both in products and services and superb warranty
- Full-service options, providing either exterior or interior repairs depending on issues, location, and structure
- A successful record of servicing over 75,000 customers