How Long is the Duration of A Waterproofing Job?
Waterproofing jobs typically take anywhere between a day to a week for an average job.
Waterproofing job durations will vary depending on a number of factors:
- Type of foundation (concrete or stone)
- The material that must be dug through (dirt or concrete)
- Depth of the footing
- How many feet of foundation that needs to be waterproofed
- Accessibility of the areas being waterproofed
- Amount of cracks and repairs needed on the foundation
- Any unforeseeable circumstances found after excavation